Enclosed are 18 songs to be the sound track for everyone who is going to be a heartbreaker/single pringle on Valentine’s Day. The playlist is geared more for women, but there is a little Beyoncé in every one of us, and that should be celebrated. There is nothing more empowering than bopping to class with TLC defining the term “scrub” at a truly irresponsible volume. Also, I am fairly sure that I will be wearing my heart on my cheek (metaphorically, maybe once or twice I will brave the actual challenge of drawing a heart on my cheek) until Valentine’s Day. I will attach the link to an 8tracks that has all of the songs. Note: confidence is golden, but subjecting everyone around you to an earful of Lil’ Mama through your ear buds is not the best way to start friendships. I am also not responsible for any choices (sartorial or otherwise) made after listening to this playlist. To put the subject of Valentine’s Day to rest: remember “Rule #1 is that you’ve got to have fun.” And I Don’t Belong to Anyone - Click to Play
- No Scrubs – TLC
- Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous – RuPaul
- I Don’t Wanna Dance – Hey Monday
- My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It) – EnVogue
- How to Be a Heartbreaker- Marina and the Diamonds
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) – Beyoncé
- I Don’t Need a Man – The Pussycat Dolls
- She Way Out – The 1975
- Swagger Jagger – Cher Lloyd
- Lip Gloss – Lil’ Mama
- Can’t Be Tamed – Miley Cyrus
- Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) – Joan Jett
- Homewrecker – Marina and the Diamonds
- No Interest – Nina Nesbitt
- Say My Name / Cry Me a River – The Neighbourhood
- None of Your Business – Salt–N –Pepa
- Can’t Hold Us Down – Christina Aguilera ft. Lil’ Kim
- Run the World (Girls) – Beyoncé
Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) - originally by Gary Glitter, Joan Jett covers.
Say My Name – originally by Destiny’s Child, The Neighbourhood covers (part of mashup).
Cry Me a River – originally by Justin Timberlake, The Neighbourhood covers (part of mashup).